Day Dreams

A Brain, A Brain and A Kookie person. It used to mean something. Now its out of controle +) Our only hope is Blue

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dream no32

I dreamed I was running. I was running from Marseille to Paris. That takes a TGV (fast train) some 6 houres. I ran it in 20 minutes. All the time I was eating candy. The candy was so big, it was like as big as a big watermelon. Like giant haribos.

On the road I met people I know and all asked me what that was and I would say "candy, candy" and they would look at me like "you are crazy" and walk away.

12 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Jia Li said...

hehehe...thats funny, I wonder what that means? Dream dictonary anyone

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

not me I only dream them

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Steli-candy!

You are what you eat, see....

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

thank you that's one of the nicest things ever said to me...but in truth i would be steli fast food you would be olivia fruite, right?

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Jia Li said...

me chocolate!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Fruit? Why?

Although I was called Tutti Frutti by the photographer at school.

How 'bout Olivia-cookies!

Hehe, I know - you are Steli-Pizza.
Steli-Baklava
LOL

Having too much fun now. Need to sleep for that interview...*sigh*

Buona Notte

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

well fruite was close enough, olivia-coockie...enchante mademoiselle, I am stelilava...best wishes for ton entretien

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

michocolate

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Jia Li said...

:0

we are good enogh to eat...

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

but we are all sweets, we are a dessert

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

We could open a sweet shop.

Stelimisu
Blivscuit
Chocomich

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

Stelimisu is one of the best nick names I have ever been given...+)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home