Day Dreams

A Brain, A Brain and A Kookie person. It used to mean something. Now its out of controle +) Our only hope is Blue

Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Girl

My Girl c'est de la balle. It toally rocks. I love how the actors act. Especially Yoo Rin, she is like a real life manga character, exagerrating her jestures and expressions. The story is quite nice. It is very smart because there are a lot of sub-stories going on and they all revolve around a main theme: Relations between rich people and poor people. I also love the music, they use Mozart often and I really like how they use the same song with different arrangements for different kinds of scenes. The same song goes for a happy, sad, awkward scene. The same music just a bit faster or slower or...In general the show manages to be very funny, the characters are all so lovable, the story is at the same time fun and meaningful, there is a lot of suspense so sometimes I watch up to three episodes together...C'est vraiment de la balle.

7 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Jia Li said...

me too! I can't help myself! Its soooooo good...I'm watching for second time!

Next watch the King and the clown, the same charater that plays Jong-woo is in this movie...

and I think the main actors in Mygirl are very hansome...I used to date a Korean...in china...

didn't wrk out- I'm tooo western

and I want to grow my hair longer so I can make that cute side hair bun Joo Rin Has

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

That would look nice, but you would have to curl your hair first, like make it curly, right?

The tennis player girl isn't that pretty but Yoo rin is very pretty and I agree the boys also look very handsome...

I understood a little bit when they spoke Japanese but all the corean i know is an yung so i can understand when they say that..lol

when were you in china, i mean how logn ago?

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Jia Li said...

2004. I lived in Northern China, Jilin Province, Capital City called Changchun.

I miss it very much.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

I was only able to watch the first episode the morning before my interview, and next day I went on holiday. When she put on that show to stop the plane!

If I am not doing anything this week, I will try to catch up with you both! :)

I thought her hair was cute too, couldmn't stop loking at it and was maybe a bit jealous.

no, i mean..envious :)

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

yes please envious!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

how was the opera?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

I am working on a blog right now, but uploading pics and linking to them will take some time...also I have misplaced the cable for my phone camera with more pics on it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home