Day Dreams

A Brain, A Brain and A Kookie person. It used to mean something. Now its out of controle +) Our only hope is Blue

Friday, July 28, 2006

Nothing really

-I-
Nothing in my mind. I can not think of a single thing to write. So I am posting just to post and give a sign of life. Now for some mundane details, I mean let me talk about myself. I will go to Paris and then to Italy for a while. My holidays will last until October. There is the plan of going to Turkey for some time too. For those of you who want to hear a recording of me speaking, I don't have a cell phone. I will see my sister on August the 3rd and then I will post a sound clip, or even a video clip. (Just like Olivia did)
-II-
So S.P. will finally come out of the closet. I am using this expression but I have not the faintest idea about it's meaning.
-III-
Currently I am reading a book, I mean 2 books, on Measure theory. I had to put Galois theory on hold. C'est dommage. In general, I am totally unable to think, all I can do is follow the news of this war that no one wants to end. Isn't this a precedent. Like a war starts and no one tries to end it. That's totally crazy. It's like other countries think they are watching some kind of game and not a real war.
-IV-
I would so love to visit Russia. In fact I would love to live there.
-V-
I even find it frustrating to make the numerals. I just don't want to do anything. But how about another numeral..
-VI-
Yesterday I read parts of The Picture of Dorian Gray and parts of a book about Alexander. I went to sleep at 4 a.m. and woke up at 3 p.m. It rained all day long today. Heavy rain and a kind of sand storm coming from I don't know where.
-VII-
Is it true that 60% of German people are over 50 years old?
-VIII-
I am sorry about the music not working and an error message popping up. I don't know why it is happening. This is a new music. It's Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto no2.
-IX-
I had a dream last "night". I will post it tomorrow.

11 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Jia Li said...

out of the closet means your gay...

and I would love to put a face to the name!

I'm not feeling too good right now

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

what's wrong JL?

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

Ok, you will have the face soon, when I see my sis..

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jia Li said...

ooh how exciting, well ummm I took the boat yesterday to pick tori up and I guess my sugar is low

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jia Li said...

It will be nice to see what u look like...

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

suspense,,,i look lie big nose eye glasses...untidy hair...but on the other hand i think i do not look very bad i mean my traits are like ok...

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Hehe, I am back from Italy!

It was very hard to come back to England and not say "grazie" to people when they give you things.

Yay-hay! A face! Steli has a face?

Tell Maria hello and we miss her Piano comments on here, but as she is busy, tell her also I wish her good luck.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

P.S. I think living in Russia would be a little bit depressing, to see old communist buildings every day, specially in winter.

St Petersburg is pretty, but it's so far north the sun probably never comes out in the winter :P

I'd like to visit S.P. one day, of course, to see the Hermitage and the summer palace.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

I read somewhere this week that by 2018, 50% of the UK would be over 50 years old, so I believe the German one.

The birth rates in Europe have gone down dramatically. France especially.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Another comment just to make it 10.

about russia - i din't mean just the buildings would be depressing, that's a shallow idea - there is also a fatalist Russian mindset. Sorry for bad typing, my eyes are burning.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

S.P is another abbreviation that is the same as my initials, i liked single parent before..

Quite surprisingly the depressing communist buildings are some of the things I would most love to see...they seem so epoque and do you know the decoration inside is so kitchy it is just wonderful..above all i really like russian music russian litterature russian books and russian language which i do not know very well..

fatalist russian mindset? yes i suppose this is one more way they might be different from like france..i used to be very fatalist before but now not at all...i keep changing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home